Scope is incredibly flexible a modern WordPress theme for professionals. multipurpose WordPress theme that can help you create an amazing website easier than ever , by drag and drop. fully customizable & beautiful theme suitable for blog, personal portfolio, business website and WooCommerce storefront. Scope help you create any type of website like creative business, restaurants, wedding planners, sport/medical shops, startups, corporate businesses, online agencies and firms, portfolios, ecommerce (WooCommerce), and freelancers. You can edit the settings on tablet & mobile so your site looks good on every device. Work with the most popular page builders as Elementor, Beaver Builder, Visual Composer, Divi, SiteOrigin, etc. You can set menu icons and use Mega Menu. The theme is Responsive, RTL , Translation, WPML & Retina ready, SEO friendly, and uses Bootstrap 4 and FontAwesome for design.
Check DEMO: https://demo.themefarmer.com/scope/
- Download your theme package from your ThemeFarmer Account.
- Navigate to Appearance → Themes → Add New → Upload.
- Select your zipped theme folder, click “Install Now”.
- Click Activate to activate theme.
Front Page Setup
- Create a page from Pages → Add New give it a name. ex Home
- Go to Settings → Reading. Set Front Page Display to A Static Page. Select Home for Front Page.
Scope support three menus: Primary Menu, Footer Menu and Top Bar Menu.
go to Appearance → Menus.
if menu is note created yet create one by clicking create menu link. give it a name ex. Menu Menu. Select Location Primary at bottom of Page.
Now Add items to this menu from left.
If you want to link menu items with the front page sections, Create Custom Link menu with section ID. All home sections IDs are listed below.
Products Latest: #products-latest
Product Tabs: #product-tabs
Shortcode 1: #shortcode1
Shortcode 2: #shortcode2
Product Categories: #product-categories
Category Products: #category-products
Google Map: #googlemap
Go to Appearance → Widgets.
After the theme is installed and activated, go to Appearance → Customizer to start customizing Scope.
Logo – select your logo file. recommended Image size 200 by 70.
Site Title – set your site name here.
Tagline- you site tagline.
Site Icon- your site icon. it will be shown with site title on brower tab.
Color & Style Options
- Frontpage Sections
- Content: click add New slide -> Select Image. recommended images size is 1920 by 950. enter slider heading and description. if you want to show buttons enter Button Label and Link.
- settings: you can set slider settings here.
- Content: click add new service. Enter title, description. select Icon and its color.
- Settings: select text color settings light or dark.
- background: you can set any type of background from here. ex. color, image or pattern.
- All Fronpage sections management is same as above two examples.
- Appearance Options
- Color & Style Options
- Header Options
- Footer Options
- Contact Options
- Additional CSS
- Additional Code